Plant-Based Jamaican Jerk Cauliflower with Brown Rice
Out of stock
Cauliflower (4.00 oz) (Prod. Price: $0.00)
Jerk Cauliflower Batter (1.00 un) (Prod. Price: $0.00)
Jerk Sauce (0.03 gal) (Prod. Price: $0.00)
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees. Lightly grease and line baking sheet with parchment paper
and set aside
2. Combine batter ingredients in a bowl and whisk to form a loose batter, may need to add
3. Dip florets into batter one by one and place onto the baking sheet. Spray or brush with
oil. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy, turning halfway.
4. While cauliflower is baking, prepare the sauce.
5. Place all the ingredients for the sauce in a high speed blender or food processor. Process
6. Pour sauce into a medium saucepan on medium heat. Cook stirring constantly until
sauce thickens, about 3-5 minutes.
7. Toss cauliflower florets with sauce. Delicious served with rice!
8. Heat in microwave 60-90 seconds.