During this concerning time, we wanted to let you know about the precautions we are taking as a business.
- Fit Fixins has always been committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and we have always maintained an excellent standing with the Department of Health.
- We have, and always will, follow the guidelines set for preparing food by wearing gloves and hair nets as required by the Health Department.
- Our food is prepared and assembled in a safe and sanitary commercial kitchen and we are now sanitizing surfaces and cookware even more often.
- Our preparation facility is fully licensed and insured and has minimal employees and no patrons. This ensures your food comes in contact with very few people during the process of being prepared.
- We have implemented the use of gloves by our drivers when handling all deliveries. As always, our drivers can simply drop your food off at your door without ever having to come in contact with you. At the time of drop off, the delivery driver will contact you via text or phone to let you know your food has been delivered.
- Once the bags have been collected after each delivery it has always been our policy to sanitize them upon return, however we will now be sanitizing the bags more thoroughly both inside and out to ensure no contamination and our ice packs will be washed with a sanitizing solution.
- Our food vendors have been in contact with us ensuring that food and food related products are safe.
We will do our best to provide the safest, most convenient service possible. As long as we are able to order food we will be preparing and delivering meals. Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 833-FIT-FIXN or firstname.lastname@example.org.